Wednesday 11 March 2015

WHAT I WOULD TAKE IN A CASE OF A FIRE

In case of a fire i would want to take every thing but i obviously cant so i will make a list of what i will be taking.I cant take to much stuff i can only take a certain load of stuff and it will be hard leaving things behind like the tv for example i love to watch television omw.I will problably change my mind about what i will be taking and what i will be leaving so i set out bullets and wrote what i will be taking and some of these things i think any one will take in case of an emergancy like a fire. One of the things that i will deffinetly take would be some clothes and some money.
A LIST OF WHAT I WILL BE TAKING

  1. blanket
  2. clothes 
  3. money
  4. phone
  5. charger
  6. food
  7. nerve tablets
  8. my dogs
  9. bag to put my stuff in 
  10. my tablet(device)



2 comments:

  1. Well done for remembering to take the phone charger with the phone. The nerve tablets made me laugh...I'm sure a fire would be stressful, good plan Skye!

    ReplyDelete