Wednesday 6 May 2015

favorite food

My favorite food is burgers and chips with a cream soda on the side. The reason i really love burgers and chips is because i just like it. I especially like it when we make our own burgers and chips at home. i also really love thick burger patties and extra crunchy chips. I also like to have cream soda  on the side because i also really love cream soda. When ever we make burgers at home we get to put our own sauces and we can some times we can decorate it like my dad he likes to make it fancy smancy, and i tell him it will go down any way. The person in my house which makes the best burgers and chips is my grand ma and I call her Marie biscuit.My grandma really likes to  make food and the burgers is sometimes the easiest thing to make and i some times help and i only say some times.I also like spaghetti but burgers is  my favorite food. Some times on Fridays or Saturdays we eat burgers and chips but if we feel lazy we don't make chips then we only have burgers. Some times i like pineapple on my burger which tastes amazing.And that's why i really love Fridays some times and some times not. LOVE YOU FRIDAYS.




1 comment:

  1. My favourite snack when I was 11 was NikNaks on a white soft hotdog roll...with cream soda. Mmmm

    When you're a grown up, making food is less fun, but the eating part will always be DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete