Friday 15 May 2015


WHAT I LIKE DOING.
What i really like to do when I'm free,
I like to draw and i really like to design when I'm bored  ands when I'm feel happy i start to draw happy faces for some reason.
I also really like to write poems.I like to do some of this things maybe with a friend or maybe with my grandma, she does almost every thing with me because she is like my best friend.I normally colour in and make creative things like cards dogs out of a cut out piece of paper which some times turns out very cool.
there is also much more i like t\doing there is a list below.

  1. design
  2. colour  in
  3. draw
  4. watch tv
  5. sleep
  6. play games
  7. look at my fish swim
  8. play with my dogs
  9. prank call
These are most of the stuff i do but not all and some times I study and do my home work.I love to watch tv with my grandma because she is fun and awesome she is cool and she is down to earth,thats why i love her so much and she will do every thing for me.The things i will never do at home is act like a  baboon although i do some times. And once i made a bear just like this is it not cool

1 comment:

  1. Those sound like all my favourite things too Skye...except I'd watch my cats, instead of fish.

    A day well spent I think!

    ReplyDelete