Wednesday 13 May 2015

Who is my hero?
My hero is my best grandma in the whole world,and her name is Dolores and she means the world to me.The reason she is my hero is because she sets good examples to me and every one around the house. She also cooks and she does the washing.I could never do what she does around the house.Every one thinks its easy to do what my grandma does but actually its not. My grandma loves to cook food and i love to eat her food.My grandma is also my hero because some times when i almost fall off the bed she catches me. I love my grandma because she is also my best friend in the whole wide world, some times people think that's stupid but its not actually.

This is a few things my grandma does my grandma washes the washing,washes the dishes,cooks the food,feeds the dogs,sweeps the floor,mops the floor,makes time for every one,and she sprinkles love on each and every one of us in the house.
My grandma does far to much to remember, but these are the most important things she does and if she does not feed us we will go hungry,if she does not wash our clothing it will be dirty,if she does not mop the floor people will think we dirty,if she does not sweep the floor the mice and all other creatures we don't know about,if she does not wash the dishes we will eat of of dirty disgusting plates. I say to my self  she does not need to do it but she does it any way because she loves us and she cares for us.And some one who does not care for you wont do the things they do for you so appreciate them like i appreciate my  grandma and i hope she knows that which she does.One more thing my grandma gives me money.

3 comments:

  1. hey skye it's Aaishah and I love your post BTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Grandma sounds like a wonder woman! Gosh! Makes me miss my Granny.
    All little girls should have a Gran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! We should cherish those people who are always there to love us, give their time and effort to guide and take care of us. We should love them back, and give them the same importance and care that they have bestowed to us. Thanks for sharing this, Skye! Cheers!

    Courtney Morris @ Comfort Keepers

    ReplyDelete